Fix No Archives Found Error | WinRAR No Archives Found [Simple Guide]
Welcome to WinRARLover, today we know How To Fix No Archives Found Error of WinRAR or No Files To Extract Error In WinRAR.
Fix No Archives Found Error or No File to Extract Error
- Open the file with WinRAR and Repair it,
- Now extract the file,
- Download & Install 7-Zip
- Extract the file using 7-Zip
- That's all! Your problem is solved.
- Rename the archive ending with .zip,
- Open that file with Windows Explorer,
- Copy all the files and folders from there and paste them on Desktop in a separate folder,
- That it! You have all extracted folder of that file.
Rate this article