WinRARLover already published a post on BEST RAR Opener for Windows But what about MAC users.
Don’t worry, in this post, I am going to tell you the BEST RAR Extractor for MAC.
The first one in our list is The Unarchiver. The Unarchiver as it sounds, it unpacks almost any archive instantly without launching the app. The app is a very powerful rar opener, even does what the built-in Archive Utility of Mac can’t — extracts RAR archives.
It also supports handling filenames in foreign character sets.
So if your archive is named with non-Latin characters, it’s not a problem.
The Unarchive Feature
- The Unarchiver for Mac is free
- With The Unarchiver you can extract files from the following archive formats:- Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7Z, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, LZMA, XZ, CAB, MSI
- Easy to install
WinZip is a powerful application to unzip RAR or ZIP files. And WinZip is available for both Windows and Mac OS. But WinZip is a PAID software to extract or create .rar or .zip files.
- Unzip an email attachment RAR file simply with double click.
- Best-in-class file compression
- Unzip all major formats, including Zip, Zipx, RAR, 7z, TAR, GZIP, VHD, XZ, POSIX TAR, and more.
- Easily share large files by email, cloud services, social media, and instant messaging. Quickly share links to your cloud files
BAD Thing About WinZip
WinZip is a PAID Software.